•...Sve i Svašta...•
Dobrodosao/la...
Molim te registruj se na prvi srpski forum o *svemu i svacemu*...
zagarantovan provod...!
By: Admin team
•...Sve i Svašta...•
Dobrodosao/la...
Molim te registruj se na prvi srpski forum o *svemu i svacemu*...
zagarantovan provod...!
By: Admin team
•...Sve i Svašta...•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•...Sve i Svašta...•

•...Prvi Srpski Forum O *Svemu i Svačemu*...Registrujte Se,Skupite Puno Postova,I Zabavite Se!...•

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Bernie Ecclestone to let Bahrain decide on grand prix

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
nirvana
Novajlija

Muški
Broj poruka : 22
Godina : 40
fan icon : dfhdfgdfgdf
Datum upisa : 18.12.2010

Bernie Ecclestone to let Bahrain decide on grand prix  Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Bernie Ecclestone to let Bahrain decide on grand prix    Bernie Ecclestone to let Bahrain decide on grand prix  Icon_minitimeNed Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm

bulk sms websites
Locksmiths

An armoured personnel carrier drives past adverts for the Bahrain Grand Prix

Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone says he will leave the decision on whether to hold next month's Bahrain Grand Prix to the country's crown prince.
The season-opening race is in doubt following unrest that has seen six people killed after police fired live rounds at protestors demanding reform.
Ecclestone told BBC Sport that crown prince Salman bin Hamad al-Khalifah was best placed to make the call.
"He will decide whether it's safe for us to be there," Ecclestone said.
"I've no idea. I'm not there, so I don't know."
He added: "We won't advise people to go unless it's safe."

The crown prince is the son of the Bahraini King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifah and the country's heir apparent.
He has been charged to lead talks with opposition groups, who say they will not enter negotiations unless a series of demands are met.
Demonstrators have re-established a protest camp in Manama's central Pearl Square after security forces withdrew.
A protest camp had been cleared on Thursday with the deaths of four people, but protesters flocked to the square on Saturday after the military left.
In his capacity as deputy commander-in-chief of the armed forces, the crown prince ordered the military to return to their barracks - one of the key demands of the opposition for any talks.
Opposition figures have also said they want political reforms that will lead to a constitutional monarchy.

GORDON FARQUHAR'S BLOG
The truth is, those countries need F1 more than F1 needs them
But some protesters have also called on the king to step down.
The BBC understands that the crown prince has made contact with representatives of all of the country's political parties, including the main Shia opposition parties in the Sunni-ruled Gulf state.
He also apologised for the deaths in an interview with CNN.
Ecclestone said a decision on whether the race on 13 March could go ahead would be made on Tuesday.
"Let's hope it'll be all right," he said.
The British Foreign Office - along with counterparts in many other Western countries - is advising against non-essential travel to Bahrain.
BBC Sport understands the warning is not enough to trigger clauses that would invalidate insurance for most F1 teams. For that, the travel advice would have to be not to travel there at all.

A protestor faces down riot police in Bahrain's Pearl Square
Ecclestone ruled out holding the race on that date in another location, saying there would not be time for alternative organisers to make the necessary arrangements.
He said Bahrain could be moved to another date later in the year if the race in March was called off.
His comments come as the Sunday Times reported that some teams would boycott the grand prix if it went ahead.
F1 insiders have told BBC Sport that the teams' contractual commitments to Ecclestone's Formula 1 Management company mean they would be obliged to attend the race if it is held.
Complicating the issue is that the final pre-season test is scheduled to be held at Bahrain's Sakhir track a week before the first race, from 3-6 March.
That would mean many F1 team members being in the country for more than two weeks at a time when the situation is changing by the day.
Teams have already discussed contingency plans amid widespread expectation that the Bahrain test will be cancelled and moved to either Barcelona's Circuit de Catalunya, Jerez or the Portimao track on the Portuguese Algarve.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Bernie Ecclestone to let Bahrain decide on grand prix
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
•...Sve i Svašta...• :: Welcome! :: Gosti...-
Skoči na: