•...Sve i Svašta...•
Dobrodosao/la...
Molim te registruj se na prvi srpski forum o *svemu i svacemu*...
zagarantovan provod...!
By: Admin team
•...Sve i Svašta...•
Dobrodosao/la...
Molim te registruj se na prvi srpski forum o *svemu i svacemu*...
zagarantovan provod...!
By: Admin team
•...Sve i Svašta...•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•...Sve i Svašta...•

•...Prvi Srpski Forum O *Svemu i Svačemu*...Registrujte Se,Skupite Puno Postova,I Zabavite Se!...•

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

making using video technology.

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
nirvana
Novajlija

Muški
Broj poruka : 22
Godina : 40
fan icon : dfhdfgdfgdf
Datum upisa : 18.12.2010

making using video technology. Empty
PočaljiNaslov: making using video technology.   making using video technology. Icon_minitimeUto Mar 01, 2011 4:41 am

search engine optimisation consultancy
Uebersetzungsbuero Englisch
If Mark Clattenburg had watched Match of the Day on Saturday night and thought he had got it wrong and put in his report that he would like the FA to look at the video, they would have ignored it anyway.

"The irony is the assessor, which was Mike Reid from Birmingham, has to watch the video afterwards and asses Mark Clattenburg on the accuracy of his decision making using video technology.

"So Clattenburg could still be punished for getting it wrong. If Mike Reid thinks it's a red card - he'll mark him down.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
l0ve0fevil
Novajlija

Muški
Broj poruka : 6
Godina : 35
fan icon : hi
Datum upisa : 21.06.2011

making using video technology. Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: making using video technology.   making using video technology. Icon_minitimeSub Jul 09, 2011 7:43 pm

While we are not affiliated with Invisible Fence®, we can provide independent service on Invisible Fence® systems.
If you're a current owner of an Invisible Fence® system (or any other competitor's system for that matter), we can provide you with independent service such as wire break repairs, general maintenance, troubleshooting and even Invisible Fence® system compatible batteries for your receiver collars!

making using video technology.
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
•...Sve i Svašta...• :: Welcome! :: Gosti...-
Skoči na: