•...Sve i Svašta...•
Dobrodosao/la...
Molim te registruj se na prvi srpski forum o *svemu i svacemu*...
zagarantovan provod...!
By: Admin team
•...Sve i Svašta...•
Dobrodosao/la...
Molim te registruj se na prvi srpski forum o *svemu i svacemu*...
zagarantovan provod...!
By: Admin team
•...Sve i Svašta...•
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

•...Sve i Svašta...•

•...Prvi Srpski Forum O *Svemu i Svačemu*...Registrujte Se,Skupite Puno Postova,I Zabavite Se!...•

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Force India take wraps off F1 car for 2011 season

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
nirvana
Novajlija

Muški
Broj poruka : 22
Godina : 40
fan icon : dfhdfgdfgdf
Datum upisa : 18.12.2010

Force India take wraps off F1 car for 2011 season  Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Force India take wraps off F1 car for 2011 season    Force India take wraps off F1 car for 2011 season  Icon_minitimeSre Feb 09, 2011 4:24 pm

nissan parts car
Promotional USB keys

The new Force India will get its first outing at the Jerez test

Force India have unveiled the 2011 car that Britain's Paul di Resta hopes to drive to success in his debut year.
Scotsman Di Resta and German Adrian Sutil helped take the wraps off the new car at the team's Silverstone base.
"We've got high aims of finishing in a good constructors' championship position and I know that I've got to play my part in this," Di Resta said.
The team will assess the new car's performance at the second winter test, which begins in Jerez on Thursday.
Force India finished eighth in the team standings last season, with Sutil's best performances coming in Malaysia and Spa, where he finished fifth.

SARAH HOLT'S BLOG
The likeable Di Resta, whose promotion has been expected for some time, has plenty of reasons to feel confident about his first season in F1
At the presentation of the VJM04, the team were united in their determination to build on that foundation in the coming season.
"This year there is even more to be optimistic about," said team owner and principal Vijay Mallya.
"We've got three race drivers that are hungry to take the next steps in their careers, whether that be points, podiums or wins."
Di Resta signed for Force India in January after winning the team's support last season as their reserve driver.
The 24-year-old, who becomes the third British driver on the grid alongside McLaren duo Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button, made a solid start to his first full season in F1, testing the 2010 car in Valencia last week.
"It was a very productive test," Di Resta said. "For me it was also about getting back into the team environment, re-establishing the relationships I've built within the team and preparing as much as I can for the start of the season.
"I don't want to say exact targets [for the season] as there are so many factors that can come into play," Di Resta said.
"What I do want to do is to have a positive approach, finish, be consistent and contribute strongly to the team's overall performance."

Hulkenberg positive about Force India role

Sutil, who is entering his fifth season in F1, added: "The progress the team has shown over the past two years has been very impressive and what I've seen in the factory and at the wind tunnel over the past weeks indicates that the rate will continue this year.
"I feel very good and confident. I just missed out on the top 10 last year in the drivers' standings - I'm pretty hopeful I can get in there this season."
Force India have the experienced Nico Hulkenberg waiting in reserve and the German will take part in the majority of Friday practice sessions.
Despite an impressive rookie season, Hulkenberg, who took pole at last season's Brazilian Grand Prix, was released by Williams in favour of Pastor Maldonado, whose presence in the team is tied to a multi-year, multi-million-pound sponsorship from the Venezuelan state oil company.
"I want to help the team as much as I can," Hulkenberg said. "We want to be within the best five teams in 2011 and I will try my best to assist on that. Personally I want to satisfy the team to be back in a race car in 2012."
The 2011 car has been overseen by new technical director Andrew Green after his predecessors James Key and Mark Smith both left for rival teams within the last year.
A raft of rule changes for the new season means design departments have had to manage the return of the Kers power-boost device, the introduction of a moveable rear wing and the removal of the double-diffuser and the F-duct aerodynamic aid, as well as the difficulties of designing a car to suit the Pirelli tyres.
"Everything is different, but visually a lot of it is subtle,' explained Green. "The most obvious visual change is that we've gone away from a conventional roll-hoop to a blade.
"We've recovered a lot of the aerodynamic performance, we believe. We still have a little bit to go because it does take a long time to move aerodynamically from one position to another.
"Exhaust management will also be a big area of development this year. There will be an upgrade for the first race, so there are some changes that will come into effect at the Bahrain test.
"Further down the line there are some big updates for the front of the car coming in for the first European race.
"There are some big developments in the pipeline, probably bigger than this team has seen for quite a while. I think we're looking for a much stronger finish to the season."
The Spanish Hispania team also revealed the first interpretation of their car for the new season, the F111, on Tuesday.
However, the team have opted not to take part in next week's test and instead will do some private filming with tyre supplier Pirelli, who are replacing Bridgestone in 2011.
Hispania do not intend to run the F111 until the final test in Bahrain.

The new Hispania will wait until Bahrain until getting a run out
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Force India take wraps off F1 car for 2011 season
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
•...Sve i Svašta...• :: Welcome! :: Gosti...-
Skoči na: